Sunday, April 27, 2014

Materials Price List

Because I'm disorganised and hate receipts, and of course totally forgot we had to do this, I haven't kept track of exactly what I've spent money on for this class all that well.  I can tell you roughly how much I spent, but I'm not really sure how much each item was on its own, because I have this bad habit of picking up more things than I need every time I go into Hobby Lobby or Michael's.  This is also totally embarrassing because I have terrible will power, but not all of these supplies have been exhausted, at least.

$3.81 - Frame for Heraldry -
$16.48 - The Secret Language of Color book (sort of not for this class, but still relevant) +shipping -
$9.12 - Color: A Natural History of the Palette book (again, relevant) + shipping -
$15.40 - Gamboge Resin + shipping -
$20.80 - 6 yards of Muslin, 3 printed fat quarters, and trim used for Bohemia -
$19.00 - Canvases, some still unused -
$11.50 - 2 Gourds (couldn't get just one) + shipping
$18.75 - 1 yard custom printed cotton (tartan) + shipping
$10.34 - Quilting fat quarters
$8.32 - Window pane & tape for oil paint palette
$21.15 - Large canvas
$23.51 - Canvas boards & Scrapbook paper for character panels
$18.00 - Mason jars for storing homemade dyes, rubbing alcohol, vinegar
$25.00 - Fabric dye & storage containers
$20.00 - New art bin for my growing collection of supplies
$20.00 - Woodburning tool & nibs

+ about $40 at Hobby Lobby and Michaels that I can't account for, which was most likely spent on brushes, paint, canvas, etc.

Total: About $300

No comments:

Post a Comment